Write By Chance

I have recently started teaching students of Mass Communication at a degree college. It’s my first experience as a teacher and believe me, sometimes I’m nervous while sometimes I’m confused as to what new should I teach them that they do not know already. But, overall it’s a wonderful experience at the end of the day. Every day I teach them something different and learn something different myself.
Today, I asked my final year students to write something for me. After being reluctant for a few minutes, they all agreed to write and here I’m sharing the eleven write-ups that I got from them. I won’t say that they are awesome, mind blowing, or dull and drab… I just want to say that I’m happy that my students made an effort to write for me when I asked them. And I am really proud to share all these write-ups here on my blog. Personally, I would like to thank each one of you guys. Thank you all so much!

1. The most beautiful thing in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

2. Do you feel cold and lost with desperation? You build up hope but failures all you’ve known. Remember all the good and bad times that you’ve been through and turn that pain into power that’s what makes you stronger than a superhero and you become your own strength. (sic)

3. Last week I watched movie named ‘Uri’ it was based on a true event happened in the year 2016. The movie was very heart touching because all the scene in movie was connected directly with me. Because in movie a scene is portrayed that soldier is making call to his family that he might (or) may not come home, with this line I remembered that my father also wrote a letter to my mother saying that here the chances are ‘zero’ to come home safely so hence it’s my request that keep care of Abhishek and Shweta my sister.
We have lived a sacrificed life and an independent life. (sic) 

4. Over the years the evolution of Cinema has taken place smoothly. With the audience becoming more intelligent, the demand for good cinema has increased. The last year has seen some great change in the Indian Cinema with movies of smaller budget setting new records and the movies with the big stars disappointing the critics and the audience. Times are changing and people go to the theatres only for good content irrespective of the star because lately the big stars could not stand up to the expectations of their fans. People do not leave their brains at home and go to the theatres anymore. They question and also think. So it’s high time that the directors and actors pull up their socks and focus on the content rather than getting big stars on board. (sic) 

5. The most efficient step towards goal or moving towards success lies in pushing yourself forward when you think you are done and had given all your energy. 
When you raise your hand high up, there is a chance that you could raise more, there is always a room to do more. 
At temperature 1210 the water heats and temperature 1220 the water boils and produces steam which could power up and move a locomotive, it’s about that one degree and a little more effort that does wonders. (sic)

6. When you can do the things others can’t, but don’t do it then bad things happen they happen because of you. (sic) 

7. Only few will try to find reason behind your silence, rest of the people will misunderstand you. 
Keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn’t. 
What a person believes is not as important as how a person believes. 

8. We used to click snaps together, everytime we ate ice cream. 
Now, we send snaps to each other everytime we eat ice cream. 
Distance kept us apart, ice cream brought us together. 

9. India is a country with various religions where we celebrate various festivals. Hindus celebrate holi, Diwali, dusshera, etc. Muslims celebrate ramzan and Christians celebrate Christmas. Apart from this, our country also has many other religions and festivals. India also celebrates national festivals like Republic day, Independence day, etc. 
India is a country people do not celebrate festivals of their own religion but also festivals of other religion. (sic) 

10. The only person you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday. 
Don’t run away from challenges run over them. 

11. We go where life takes us
We learn what life teaches us
but are we really living?
If we hold our value
in the opinions of the
people around us
but are we really living?
If we constantly strive
to live up to standards set
by society instead giving
for ourselves on our terms.
What are we trying to prove? Whom are we
trying to please?
For there is no
success without failure
Breakthroughs without breakdowns
Glory without God.
Once we realise, is when we really
start living.

So, these are the wonderful write-ups of some of my special students. Hope to encourage more students to write creatively and with more originality in the future.
Cheers!!! 

Comments

Farina said…
Wow...
Their thoughts are so distinct and yet extraordinary because they are immensely relatable. I loved reading each and everyone of them. This was an entertaining class exercise.
Zaara said…
Awesome! It's so refreshing to read their thoughts. Loved all the write ups. Kudos to your initiative!
Savita said…
@Samien these write-ups are really amazing and inspiring. Few of them are so touching that I can easily relate to myself. One of them I shared in the morning on my FB page… 
Good work was done by all your students.
Hope to read more and more such good work in the future.
Best of luck to all of you dear.
Cheers..!!

Lots of love,
Savita
Savita said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Jinhe naaz hai hind pe wo kahan hai???

My God.

JUNIOR TERRORISM.